Please forward corrections or additions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feb 24-27; Upper Midwest Stream Restoration Symposium @ Radisson Hotel in La Crosse, WI
The Upper Midwest Stream Restoration Symposium (UMSRS) presents a unique opportunity to bring together regional stream restoration practitioners so they may share experiences and expertise with colleagues working within similar environmental and land-use conditions. Attendees from multi-disciplinary backgrounds will hear about innovative restoration designs and approaches as well as have the opportunity to network with the region’s leading stream restoration practitioners.
UMSRS looks to provide a collaborative environment which will allow an interdisciplinary approach to stream restoration and other related watershed sciences, hence a broad range of speakers and topics are actively encouraged:
- Stream restoration design and alternative analyses
- Restoration design implementation and response
- Restoration project and design monitoring
- Presentations geared toward the planning, regulatory, and funding context under which stream restoration occurs.
- October 26, 2018- Oral Abstracts due, Early bird registrations open
- December 28, 2018- Regular registration opens
- February 8, 2019- Poster Abstract Deadline and Registration closes
- February 24-27, 2019- PRRSUM @ Radisson Hotel in La Crosse, WI
Learn more at: http://prrsum.umn.edu/
Iowa Project AWARE. River Segments and details TBD.
Iowa Project AWARE, the state’s premiere river cleanup & education event, sponsored by a partnership of nonprofit N-Compass Inc., the Iowa DNR, and the State Hygienic Lab at the University of Iowa. Watch for updates & registration at https://www.iowaprojectaware.org/home